Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas Package Received- Sayonika in India


Post by Dorothee:
And here are photos of Sayonika in India. Her photos are actually quite dark - it looks like they took them at dusk outside.

And her thank you letter: (I got this in December actually!)
"Dear Dorothee,
I start my letter with best wishes. I hope you all are well. We are all fine. My school has re-opened after our holidays for Durga Puja festival. We had sports in our school and I participated in it. I am doing well in studies. I am very happy to receive from you a stuffed toy (baby elephant) and a red beaded wristlet. I have worn the wristlet on my wrist. I have kept the toy elephant with care and I play with it on holidays. I thank you for the lovely gifts. I end my letter with love and regards,
Yours,
Sayonika"
She seems happy but I do hope that she doesn't keep the elephant just for holidays!

No comments: