Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Fundraiser has Launched!!


The latest fundraiser is for my sweet 10 year old in the Dominican Republic. She has been waiting for a fundraiser for over a year, so I am happy to see her turn come up! Those who know me know that I take on children with life-threatening illnesses. Dulce is no exception. This makes her fundraiser extra special because the items we will provide will help her live longer and improve her health. She needs nutritional drinks and supplements and a fan to keep her cool. She is, also, not doing very well in school because she must miss attending daily due to her illness. This fundraiser will provide her with educational help such as learning devices to improve her grades and get her on the right track.

To help Dulce, you can find her fundraiser here. Thank you for helping me to give her a better life!

No comments: