Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feedback on Kevin's Fundraiser




You may remember Kevin's fundraiser that we completed a few months ago. This is a child that is shared between myself and Mack. Mack and I were able to combine our letters and e-mail them to be sent to him with his gift. His fundraiser provided him with:

A full size bed frame

A full size mattress

Plastic chest of drawers

Blender

Soccer ball

Sweater

Pants

Shoes

Kevin's letter said:

"Hello dear sponsor,

Greetings and I thank you for the items I've received such as the pants, sweater, soccer ball, and other things that I'll look better with and have fun. The chest of drawers and bed are going to be useful for my room and to rest. With the blender, I'll be able to prepare milkshakes and food. May God bless you always. Thank you for your help. We hope to have news about you soon and I'll tell you more about my family and me. I say goodbye with a strong hug!

Kevin"

No comments: