Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Perla's Small Project pics and report





Post from Susan regarding the MAC fundraiser that was done for her sponsor child Perla in Mexico:

Gifts Provided

One box of groceries
One Cleaning supplies
One bed frame
One mattress
Four burner stove

Perla's mother was very happy to know that the sponsor was going to help them with the donation. Perla was very happy to have a bed of her own.

Perla's thank you letter to all of you.

Dear Donors.
Hello! I am Perla. I am very happy for your donation. I got a stove which will be very useful to prepare meals because I am a very good eater and also I received a bed to sleep very comfortable and groceries like cookies, sugar, salt and jelly. Thank you very much! I will work very hard at school so you can feel proud of me and I will pray God for you.
Thank you very much,

Perla

note from Perla's sponsor.
A big thank you for all that donated. When I saw the photos of Perla I knew that it was only because of all of you, Heather for all she does and the group that I was able to help Perla's family. As one of my sponsored children once wrote to me (May God bless you abundantly so you can help more children)

--
Susan

1 comment:

Shay said...

Wonderful gifts and wonderful photos of Perla with her gifts. She is such a cutie and she looks so happy!! :)