Monday, July 26, 2010

Direct Package to Isaura in Colombia




A post from Chenelle:
The post below has all been taken from my liftone blog. I have decided to post it for those who may not follow the site.
Finally, the long awaited letter has arrived. As many of you may or may not be aware of, I sent a package to Isaura in Colombia late February. You can read my blog about it here.
She received it in June. I am very excited because I was not expecting it to arrive as early as today since Debbie told me it was mailed Friday. Kudos to the speedy workers at CI. Isaura was very happy to receive her package.
Here is what she wrote:
"Dear Chenelle, I hope this letter finds you well. I love you very much. Thank you very much for sending me all those beautiful things. I am very happy. I thank you for sending me chocolates. 3 lip glosses, 5 candy necklaces, a package of ponytail holders, a soap, a pair or socks,2 packages of pens, a personal hygiene kit,2 nail polishes, a perfume,2 notebooks, a pair of pants, 2 blouses, a skirt, a dress and a t-shirt. You are my best friend. I'd never like to be separated from you. You are like a sister to me and you are very beautiful. I say goodbye with love, Isaura"
Let me start off by saying Im am very glad she has been calling me by my first name in the last few letters. Im glad she sees me as a sister, that is also how I see her since we are not too far apart in age. I cant wait until she receives her second, smaller package.

1 comment:

Shay said...

She is really attached to you and you are a blessing in her life. She received some very beautiful items. I look forward to hearing more about her and seeing more of her photos. Thanks for sharing.