Thursday, July 8, 2010

Direct Package to Pearl in the Philippines



A post from Barbara:
I recently received this letter from Pearl to thank me for her large box full of a year's supplies of items. Because it is much cheaper to ship a huge box to the Philippines rather than several smaller packages I collect things on sale during the year and then send them altogether. It also enables me to send larger and heavier items such as cans of food, a pillow, collapsible chair, large Teddy Bear, wellington boots, umbrella, etc., These items and many others can be seen in the photos.

Dear Sponsor

Hellow there! I am so happy to write a thank you letter for you! I hope your doing fine like us here.

I wanna say thank you for the direct package you sent for me and to my family. I have now pillow, toys, canned goods, stuffed toys, rice, towel, assorted clothes, books, umbrella, mug, Barbie necklace, book kit, Olympic mascot, accessories and many more.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it very much. My God bless you always.

Love Pearl Daphne

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Wow! We are permitted to send canned goods and coffee to our sponsored kids ? if so, I will look into it.

Barbara said...

Hi Chrystal

I have only sent canned goods, etc., to the Philippines as there is such a good rate for large boxes to that country. Otherwise, it would be far too expensive to send via regular mail. I did try to send a container of sugar to Zambia but since it was in one of my six missing D.P.'s they obviously did not get it.

Barbara