Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Letter from Dorcas


Lots of letters from CHZ!!! Dorcas has written several letters. Here is her latest one:

Dear sponsor,

First of all, I want to thank God for giving me this opportunity of dropping you a line.

How are you with your family? How is the US? I hope you are fine. Back to me, I'm fine, too. I was very happy to receive your letter. It makes me smile.

The names of my 3 brothers are: Cheelo Mwiinga (first born). He likes hunting in the bush with dogs. Third born is Emmanuel Mwiinga. He likes making things with clay. The last born is Jonas Mwiinga. He likes playing football. Me, I am fine now. I don't have headaches any more. One day I would like to be a teacher. I don't feel good when my sister is not fine. Tell my sister Jaden that I hope she feels better. Pass my tender greetings to my sisters.

Love,

Dorcas

No comments: