Friday, November 19, 2010

A Letter from Muntanga


Here is the letter from Muntanga:

Dear Heather,

How are you? How is your family? How is Jaden? Back to me, not so badly. I am okay. My family is also fine. Dear sponsor, I also want to tell you the name of my sisters. I have only 2 sisters. My eldest sister is Memory Mweemba and she is doing grade 8 at Simwaba Basic School. My youngest sister is only 1 year and 4 months old. I hope you like my family. My young sister enjoys playing with the teddy bear you sent me last time.

I have received your gifts and, also, received 2 pictures and a letter. I really liked the picture that Jaden colored for me. I am very happy that you sent me one to color, too. I am happy to have a sponsor that thinks of me.

Please pass my greetings to your daughters Jaden and Morgan and Daddy and Mammy give greetings to you.

Muntanga (written by his mother)

No comments: