Monday, November 15, 2010

Letter from Elizabeth


I received several letters from my CHILDHOPE children, so I wanted to share some of them with you. The first one I want to share is from Elizabeth. Here is her letter:

Dear sponsor,

How are you with the family? Here my life is still promising. We are twins. My sister is Margret. She is 5 years old. Margret likes to cook at make things with her hands. Last week she made a pot and a baby with clay.

Elizabeth to take baths, wash dishes, cook and sing. Elizabeth is 5 years old. She is in grade nursery at Simwaba Basic School. I need books and a school uniform. Dear sponsor, I hope one day you will come to visit me and my family in Zambia. Thank you for your letters. God blessings to you and your family.

Yours, Elizabeth Hamoonga (written by her mother)

No comments: