Friday, December 3, 2010

And the Winner for Day 1 is...

Katja! I really appreciate everyone who came together to help this little boy get his wheelchair! We raised $38, and with the match, that puts us at $76 raised. We will have another raffle for him in a few days in hopes of reaching the $500 mark. I just can't bare to see him without it- If you see him in the group pictures, someone always has to hold him. When he is not being held, he is sitting in the dirt. I don't know any 8 year old boy that wouldn't feel strange being carried. He is just a few years away from the teen years, so he really needs to get his independence and be able to play with the other kids.

Congratulations Katja!!

1 comment:

Mack said...

Hanatonga definately needs that wheelchair! I'm sorry that I missed his raffle, but I was offline most of yesterday/today. I'll get him on the next go-round.