Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vernon family- CHILDHOPE-ZAMBIA



Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me that she was Banji Moonga and the children in the video were hers. I asked her if the children were in school and she told me that they were not and they would start next term when everybody else opens school. I asked her the name of the child in green gum boots. She told me that the boy`s name was Joseph Moonga while the small girl was Charity Moonga. Asked how we would help her children, she told me that the children require books, school fees, shoes etc. I asked the lady how the health of her children was. She told me that the smallest girl`s body temperature gets high and she usually develops Malaria. If you would like to sponsor Charity (#1122) or Joseph Moonga (#1121), send a e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com To see more about this great organization in Mazabuka, Zambia, visit www.childhopezambia.blogspot.com

No comments: