Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And the Winner for Day 5 is...

Thanks so much to everyone who donated to Mercy's fundraiser! We raised $95 toward the cost of her bunkbeds/blankets! I used random.org to select a raffle winner, the results of which are shown on this incredibly boring silent video. For those of you who do not have the time/desire to watch an incredibly boring silent video, I'll go ahead and give away the ending. The winner of the MP3 player is ... Congratulations to the Ladenberger family! (The only Facebook friends who responded to my plea for contributions) Thanks again everybody, and see you all next time!
Mack
PS: A video isn't absolutely necessary when using random.org (we all trust each other, right?), but since my father was a contender, I thought it would be best to have "proof" if he happened to win.

No comments: