Monday, September 27, 2010

Ana Carolina - Dominican Republic


This is Ana Carolina, a 17-year-old from the Dominican Republic. She
is the oldest child in my sponsorship family (yes, if anyone’s taking
careful notes, I used to sponsor an older girl named Sonia. Sonia got
married recently so she’s no longer in the program. I hope I can still
get a final letter out to her, and I pray that she reaches her dream
of becoming a professional). Ana Carolina is the youngest of three
children in her family. I’ve been sponsoring her for just over a year.

Ana Carolina writes:

"Dear and esteemed sponsor: I hope you are your family are very fine.
I am doing well. When I’m an adult, I’d like to study management. I’m
almost ending secondary school. Like you, I also have a cat, named
Lory. I’m 17 years old and my sister is 20 but, she is still single. I
hope you do very well in your final exams in order to start working. I
hope you become one of the best lawyers. I say bye with much love. Ana
Carolina. Thanks for your letter."

No comments: