Saturday, September 25, 2010

Anthony I - Ecuador


This stern-looking young man is Anthony, a 4 year old from Ecuador.
I’ve been sponsoring him for almost a year and a half. His most recent
letter, written by his mother, reads:

"Dear Ms. Sara,
Hello, it makes me happy to greet you. My son is in good health and
so is the rest of the family. He will finish pre-kinder soon. He is
playful and mischievous. It makes me happy to know he is an active
boy. Children go to school at the age of 6. When I read your letter to
my son, he got very happy and he said that he wanted to have a teacher
like your mother. He asked me what law was and then he said that he
wanted to be a lawyer. I wish you a happy graduation and that all your
wishes see light. We love you very much. Hugs and kisses from the
distance."

1 comment:

Neuilly said...

That's too cute! I love that age when they want to be somethin different every day. It's vegry sweet that he wants to be just like your family!