Sunday, September 26, 2010

Katherine M - Ecuador

This is 14 year old Katherine M from Ecuador. Her most recent letter,
minus the pre-printed greeting, reads:

"Dear Ms. Senser,
... Let me tell you that during my vacations I went to the beach and
had a nice time. I was with my family and some friends. I also went to
visit my grandparents, and there I rode horses and I went to the river
and I saw fish. I also went to my grandfather’s farm with all my
cousins. I’m back in school and I’ve met new friends. We have played
soccer, since I love this sport. I have a little sister, who is very
naughty and her name is Katiuska. ... Katherine"

This is not the first letter in which Katherine refers to her
3-year-old sister as “naughty.” The toddler's "terrible twos" must
have made quite an impression on the teenager (who probably gets to
babysit the "naughty" sister more often then she would like) :) .

No comments: