Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dayana P - Colombia


This is 7 year old Dayana from Colombia. Her most recent letter reads:

"Dear and appreciated Ms. S,
I greet you in union of your whole family, I thank you so much for
the letter. Thank God you’ll graduate from your career. That’s the
goal I want to reach when I finish my studies. I am going to start a
career and be a great lawyer. I’ll try to find you so you can help me
with my homework. I am so happy because you’re moving, please send
pictures of your new house. Thank you so much for everything you send,
that’s all I had to say, Dayana."

I guess I’ll need to learn Spanish so I can help Dayana with her law
school homework in 10-ish years ... my very own protégé :) . I'm
flattered :) .

1 comment:

Shay said...

That it too cute and she is too :)