Monday, September 20, 2010

Update Christmas Packages

I am not able to post pictures right now. We are over the limit on free space, so I have purchased additional space... But, there is a delay for it to hit the account. I hope it hits soon because you know how I love to post pics!!! In the meantime, these ugly no picture posts will have to do. Here are the countries that you can still order for:

Ecuador= orders due by 9/22/10- money due by 9/24/10

India (Sahay office only)= orders due by 9/25/10- money due by 9/27/10

Zambia (Child Hope Zambia orders only)= orders due by 9/28/10- money due by 9/30/10

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for all your hard work! Can't wait till all the pics stat rolling in! I know, I know probably not till December at least!

Shay said...

Hi Heather, could you also add another blog to add more pics without having to pay and just post a link to it? Just a thought. Can't wait to see the CHZ pictures. God bless.