Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My CHILDHOPE-ZAMBIA Boys March 2011

Daniel above is in 2nd grade and holding the folder the girls decorated for him.  Fanwell below is in 5th grade and holding the certificate that says his school fees have been paid in full.


Charles above with his folder and mosquito net.  Alex below with his folder.  Alex and Charles are related- sometimes calling each other brothers because they live together with their grandmother.  They are both in the same 4th grade class.

Muntanga above is in 5th grade, and Paul below is in preschool.  I do not sponsor Paul, but I am sending him gifts until he can find a sponsor.

 Cacious above is in preschool and Evans below is in 7th grade.

Netto above and Ashes below are both 7th graders.
These are my boys that attended this past distribution (only the ones that I have not posted about earlier- Ray and Mukwisa were in earlier posts).  Not all of my boys were there, but I hope the ones that didn't make it will go to the next distribution in 2 weeks.  All of my kids will be getting photo albums with their distribution photos in them next time.  =)

No comments: