Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This Month's Photos of My CHZ Twins

Margret above and Elizabeth below
Agness above and Mukwisa below
Here are my two sets of twins getting their gifts for this month.  Margret and Elizabeth are holding the folders that I sent them.  Kelly gave me this idea- She sends folders with a legal pad of paper, activity pages, pens, stickers, etc.  I made one for all of my CHZ kids.  This will encourage them to write and draw pictures as often as they would like to.  They are wearing their new primary uniforms which was their gift for this month (even though they are still in preschool). 
Agness is holding the stuffed animal I bought for her, and Mukwisa is holding his soccer ball.  Each one of those items was only $6, so it was no big feat on my part.  And, it is great to see their sweet faces!  Agness is wearing the dress I sent her in a previous package.  That always makes me smile, too =)

No comments: