Thursday, March 24, 2011

My CHILDHOPE-ZAMBIA Girls March 2011

Thandiwe above is now my oldest child.  She is in 9th grade.  My other 9th grader left to go to school in Lusaka, so she is not in the program any more.  Mutinta below is my 7th grader.

Dorcas above in 2nd grade always cheers me up with her smile.  Elizabeth below is not a child I sponsor, but I sent her a gift of mealie meal.

Gladness above finally made it to her first distribution.  Ronah below was born the same year as Jaden, so I hope they will eventually become friends.
 Tubi below is in grade 2- Like Dorcas, she always has a big cheerful smile!!
Here are my CHZ girls that I had not posted about earlier.  I already posted Elizabeth, Margret and Agness who are all twins.  I just realized after making this post that my boy to girl ratio is not equal.  Oh, well, can't change that now while I am unemployed.  Maybe after I get another contract I can add a few girls to get them even =)

No comments: