Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Letter from Maria

I got a sweet letter from Maria in Tanzania. She drew a picture in the middle of the letter of a flower and a heart with "I love you" in big letters. This is what her letter said:

"Dear my friend Heather,
Hi, How are you? Thank you so much for your very nice letter. I loved it. I am happy because I have a new penpal. I love you and your mum and father. You are my best friend. My friends at Bethany are Rehema J, Hapiness B, Edina, Bamari, Jessa, Stella, and Ntamba. I am 9 years old. My favorite time is Manchester. My favorite subject is the letter from me and you. I love you and your mum and father.
Love From,
Maria"

I think this was a letter intended for Jaden and Morgan. They had sent her a drawing and a photo. They are going to LOVE writing to Maria, and they LOVE to get mail!!

1 comment:

Shay said...

She is so sweet, Heather. I am happy that you heard from her and hope that Jaden and Morgan enjoy corresponding with her. Thanks for sharing!