Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meet Edward- My 2nd Grader!

My latest sponsor child is a 2nd grader. I added him to my account after sponsors were found for 42 children! How did I choose Edward from all of the 2nd graders available? Well, he shares a birthday with me! I have never sponsored a child with my birthday before, so I am pretty excited about it. He turned 10 on January 22nd, 2010. He, like Daniel, wants to be a professional driver when he grows up, so I will be sending him some cool car stickers, too! He lives in Manyana with his father, 8 brothers and 2 sisters. AND, like Daniel, he is in charge of his family's cattle. Unlike Daniel, Edward enjoys soccer and his favorite subject is math. I am sure he has a sweet personality, even though he is looking tough in this picture. LOL!

No comments: