Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Reading Package Received~ Joseline in Ecuador



A post from Sarah O:
The above photos are of Joseline, who lives in Ecuador. Her mother always
writes really informative letters. This time she wrote, "I greet you and
thank you very much for the gift you sent to my daughter. She is very
happy and liked it very much. She liked the princess doll you sent. She
was amazed by the Spongebob Squarepants story book. It is very nice. Let
me tell you that she began school and she studies in the mornings because
during the afternoons she plays and does her homework. She never misses an
episode of Spongebob Squarepants, of the Princesses and Barney. I really
thank you very much for putting a smile on my daughter's face, for the
gifts you sent."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Loving all these CI posts again! And its nice to see that all the summer reading packages are getting to the kids! I think that was a great idea!