Saturday, September 5, 2009

Miguel gets a special package during Mack's trip

When Mack went to visit Paola in July, she, also, took care of a few other sponsor children. Miguel, who is Barbara's sponsor child, was one of the children she left gifts for. Here is the thank you that Mack received from him:

Dear Mckenzie and Michael,
My name is Miguel Angel and I am very happy for the soccer ball. I love the pictures and the can of stream, the pendant (crucifix) is very nice and the letter too. I want to thank you for everything you sent me, I like it very much. I have fun with the soccer ball, I play a lot and I am the goalkeeper. I want to tell you that I passed to the third grade of elementary school and I am very happy and will study very hard. Thank you for everything.
Sincerely, Miguel

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I would like to add my thanks to Macky. She not only left the gifts for Miguel but she spent some of her precious limited time actually buying and paying for the gifts for Miguel. For that and the pleasure she gave Miguel I am very grateful.