Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Temporarily shut down!

Well, I guess I knew it would happen eventually... I have reached the quota on free space in Blogger. I was trying to upload the photos I have of Paola for the fundraiser that will be completed this week, and *POOF* no space available for the pictures. These are the options:
10GB - $20/yr
40GB - $75/yr
150GB - $250/yr
400GB - $500/yr
Of course, I will go with the 10GB rate. I just have to wait until Thursday to do it, and there could be a 24 hour delay after that... So, maybe by Friday I will be posting pics again. Sorry to disappoint everyone! Please stand by...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Alternatively, you could get a free account on an image hosting site such as Photobucket or Flickr. You can include photos in your blog entries even if they're hosted on external sites; if you're uncomfortable doing the HTML yourself, I know Photobucket does the HTML coding for you.