Friday, May 1, 2009

Meet Efrain's 11th sponsored child Nicole-Ann!

Nicole Ann is now my eleventh sponsored child with Children International, my nineteenth sponsored child ever, and one of my most recent sponsorships.
Nicole Ann was yet another impulsive sponsorship. I entered CI'swebsite and browsed through the girls list. I saved her page along with two more and I couldn't resist to sponsor all three of them. I sponsored Nicole Ann after Clarizze, so she is now my eleventh sponsored child.
Her photo album contained three pictures, so I also guess that she had a sponsor who dropped the sponsorship for whatever reason.Nicole Ann is eight years old. She lives in the Philippines with her father, mother, one brother and one sister, speaks Filipino, and likes to play with friends.
I definitely expect her to already write her own letters with the plus that she likes languages. Her handwriting will most likely be clear and pretty. She as well as Clarizze are likely to address me in the third person on their first letters. :-) Rovelyn, Jinky and Regine called me "my sponsor" on their first letters.
And she is beautiful.


Age: 8
Gender: F
Date of Birth: 11/13/2000
-->
Height: 4 Feet 2 Inches
Weight: 52 Pounds
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
2. Health problems, if any: None
3. Attends School: Yes
4. Favorite School Subjects: Languages
Favorite Pastimes or Sports: Playing with friends
Chores at Home: Running errands
Talents or Hobbies: Dancing
Languages Spoken: Filipino

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S FAMILY:
5. Approximate monthly income for the family (in U.S. Dollars): $127.00
6. Name of Father: Antonio
Age: 68
Occupation: Driver
(If not present, why?)
7. Name of Mother: Marilyn
Age: 49
Occupation: Homemaker
(If not present, why?)
8. Brothers and Sisters:
Name Mia
Age 25
Gender F
Name Mikko
Age 19
Gender M
9. Child now living with: Parents

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S HOME:
10. Description of Home: One multi-use room
Cooking Facilities: Portable gas stove
Sleeping Accommodations: Wooden beds
Home Construction: Walls Concrete block
Roof Corrugated metal
Floor Concrete
11. Facilities and Services:
Water Source/Storage: Neighbor's faucet
Electricity: Non-regulated usage
Sanitary Facility: Latrine
function fLcl()
{

}

No comments: