Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jester's Fundraiser~ Update!



We only have $193 to go for Jester's IGP fundraiser to be complete!!! We have come a long way. Though I have not received the info needed to start Wilfredo's fundraiser, I want to make sure that his fundraiser can start as soon as I get what I need from CI... I have big hopes that it will come this week.
With that being said, I have something to sweeten the fundraiser. In addition to getting the raffle tickets for the blanket that Stephanie knitted, I am offering something. For everyone who donates $50 or more, I will send you a keychain (like the ones above) with your sponsored child's photo. On this keychain, there is room for 2 different photos (one on each side).
Even better, you can include the amount you have already donated!!! Make sure that after you donate, you send me your name and address & photo attachments in an e-mail. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing. Thank you, everyone for your continued support of our children!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's a great idea Heather! Thanks!!