Sunday, May 3, 2009

Project #4 now under way!!






Wow!!! We have just sped through 3 fundraisers!!! I hadn't even officially released Katherine's fundraiser, and it is already funded... So, I got up early this morning to work on Project #4. The details of the project can be found on the First Giving fundraiser page set up for Henry: http://www.firstgiving.com/helpthemhelpthemselves
For those of you who have project number 5 through 10, please go ahead and send me the wording of your fundraiser pages ASAP. The faster I get them, the faster I can set up the new FirstGiving page.
Thank you everyone for all you have done!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! I can't believe the 3rd project was funded already.... I didn't even get a chance to donate yet. :( It will still be about a week or so until I can donate anything to your project. & Sorry about being MIA lately- school is keeping me SO busy... so happy it's almost over now. Hope you are well! -Robyn