Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For those who have been waiting and wondering

I have been working excessively. Some how, I have been able to keep up with most things~ E-mails I have DEFINITELY not been able to keep up with!! I have been able to keep up coorespondence with CI regarding fundraisers & the Paola sponsorship. I am working 7 days a week (and am only home from 8:30PM to 7:00AM)... So, I am feeling very blessed that I have been given the strength to keep up with it all.

Along with working this job at the hospital that pays minimum wage (and no over-time, I might add), I got myself together to do an interview with another company. The interview had a great outcome. It is just a part-time job so it won't solve all the financial woes of the world, but it has given me hope. This week I will be doing all of the things that new hires have to go through: pee in a cup, fill out mountains of paperwork, and go through a training class. I will be doing all of that while still working my 7 days a week at the hospital.

Next week, I hope to have 1 or 2 days free. It seems like forever since I have sat down to write to my kids, and I miss their letters. I, also, have some pics to scan of gifts I sent to them. Then, I would like to HOPEFULLY have 10 SN (Special Needs) requests come back from CI, and be able to set up the pages with the free time I have.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's great about the job Heather! Way to go. You are outdoing superwoman right now.