Saturday, July 18, 2009

Leydi's Birthday Package




I sent Leydi a birthday package a few months ago. I sent it out early, so that it would get to her in time for her birthday in June. The direct package follow-up says that the package was received on 5/19/2009, and that the package was delivered to the child on 4/24/09. Obviously, they can't give her the package before it arrives, so I am GUESSING that they gave her the package on 5/24/09 or 6/24/09. At any rate, I got the thank you in the mail last week.

I sent her items for her and, also, items that she chould use to have a birthday party. Here is what I sent:

English words book & sticker book
Easter egg filled with candy
Strawberry Shortcake coloring book
Princess sticker book
Yo-yo's (2)
Slinky
Barrel of monkeys game
Alarm clock
Purse
Rechargeable flashlight
Candy
Fiesta table cloth
Birthday party plates
Balloons
Animal toy
Puzzle
Diary

This is what she wrote:
Hello! How are you? I am very happy with the gifts you sent me such as the diary, puzzle, balloons, candies, plates, school supplies, bag, clock, and letter. Thank you for the presents that you sent me.
Leydi

No comments: