Friday, July 3, 2009

Microsoft Zune 4GB


This is the first project I have ever had at Aura's House. Since, I have never seen how long it takes to get their fundraisers funded, time is dragging on for me. Diego's fundraiser has been up for almost 2 weeks now. The goal was to raise $2,174. A total of $175 has been raised so far, so we are now under the $2,000 mark with only $1,999 to go!
The update to this is since we raised the $150, Diego will now have his Pediasure which is the most urgent item on his list. Thank you everyone who helped make this happen!!!:
Courtenay
Su
Cheri
Camille
Steve
Dee
Robyn
Stephanie
Eva
For every $10 donated, a raffle ticket with your name will go into a hat. My daughters are going to be doing the videotaped drawing, so everyone can see the results of the raffle. The item up to win is a 4GB Microsoft Zune MP3 player(value $150). I actually paid $100 for it just for this purpose. However, the winner has the option to swap for the equivalent $100 in a visa gift card. I am offering this because I know how much Diego and his aunt need this. Please spread the word. Thanks for everyone's support thusfar!!

No comments: