Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meet Maria Cristina, a child in need of a sponsor

picture taken the beginning of 2006
picture taken in 2006
picture taken in 2007
picture taken in 2008Her most recent picture taken this year

Isn't she a cutie!?!?! Maria Cristina is 7 years old and lives in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Her father abandoned the family, so she lives with relatives while her mother works as a laundry worker. She has two brothers- one of them is 16 and the other is only a year old. Her one sister is 4.
She needs a sponsor for the benefits that sponsorship brings. She has a health condition which can be managed with the right care.
Maria Cristina needs a sponsor that will give her support and help her face the challenges of live. She has had so many challenges already (dad abandoning the family, etc), so she needs someone that can show her they really care.
Please contact me if you are able to give Maria Cristina what she needs.

1 comment:

Efrain said...

I really really am having a hard time on holding my ground on not sponsoring another child. I really cannot sponsor any more children for now. Maria Cristina is giving me a hard time at this. She has the name of my mother and is such a cutie.... and her health needs.... But already sponsoring 15children and being involved on a group sponsorship, I cannot take any more.