Thursday, July 23, 2009

Three Children are Waiting for Someone to Care

Erickson
Maria Cristina

Danilo

I showed these 3 children separately earlier in the month. All 3 of them are still waiting for a sponsor. Please look back at their individual posts to see if you are interested. Can you take one more? I hope so!! I am giving them visibility here in the hopes that this will be a post read by their future sponsor. If I don't have sponsors for them by August, I will have to let Ashley at CI know that I wasn't able to accomplish my goal. Then, the children will go back into the dark hole where waiting children sit until someone comes forward. If you can help, just post your comment to this post, and I will get you set up. Thank you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi, Heather!

Do you happen to know about how much the costs associated with Maria Cristina's health condition would be? I'm interested in sponsoring her but I'm nervous that I wouldn't be able to afford to help her properly. You can e-mail me at sobee@uvic.ca .

Thanks,
Sarah :)