Saturday, April 11, 2009

Henry's soccer shoes & shorts



I had already sent Henry a soccer ball, so when I saw these soccer shoes for $5 in his size, I had to get them! I found the soccer shorts (2 pairs) for $2 each. Then, I slipped some other small things in the package (candy, small lunch box and crayons). While I LOVE to get Henry's letters, I was happily surprised to get a thank you from his mother instead. Henry has been faithful in writing to me, so the fact that his mother wrote was a symbol of gratitude from her as well. This is what she wrote:
My family and I hope that all of you are well. We are very thankful to you for thinking of Henry. He liked all of the gifts (then, there is the list of gifts that Barbara loves- I don't like that the letter is wasted mostly on the list either... However, Stephanie's post on the forum about requesting that they NOT list the items is perfect. That is definitely what I will do on future packages)
Many blessings to you and your family. Thank you for everything. ~ Amalfi

No comments: