Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meet Efrain's 10th sponsored child Clarizze!

Until yesterday morning, 4/28/2009, Alyson remained my most recentsponsored child. Things change over time and this has already changed. Clarizze is now my tenth sponsored child with Children International, my eighteenth sponsored child ever, and one of my most recent sponsorships.
Clarizze was yet another impulsive sponsorship. I entered CI's website and browsed through the girls list. I saved her page along with two more and I couldn't resist to sponsor all three of them. I sponsored Clarizze first, so she is now my tenth sponsored child.
Her photo album contained three pictures, so I can easily guess that she had a sponsor who dropped the sponsorship for whatever reason.
Clarizze is seven years old. She lives on the Philippines with her father, mother, three brothers and one sister, speaks Filipino, likes to play with dolls and to play with friends.
Even though she is only seven years old, I expect her to already writeher own letters. All of my previous Filipinas always wrote her own letters. It has been my impression that children in the Phillipines learn to write fast.
Clarizze is just adorable. I love her innocent eyes, her overall baby face. The way she looks in her most recent picture makes me wish to hug her, kiss her cheeks, and stroke her hair. Just that I don't know whether that's considered appropriate in the Philippines. I know that would be second nature to a latin child. Anyway, I look forward tobuild a fulfilling relationship with her.-- Efrain

Here is the family report:

Age: 7
Gender: F
Date of Birth: 2/9/2002
-->
Height: 3 Feet 6 Inches
Weight: 35 Pounds
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
2. Health problems, if any: None
3. Attends School: Yes
4. Favorite School Subjects: Mathematics
Favorite Pastimes or Sports: Playing with dolls, Playing with friends
Chores at Home: Running errands
Talents or Hobbies: Dancing, Singing
Languages Spoken: Filipino

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S FAMILY:
5. Approximate monthly income for the family (in U.S. Dollars): $199.00
6. Name of Father: Aureliano
Age: 30
Occupation: Daily Worker
(If not present, why?)
7. Name of Mother: Mary Grace
Age: 32
Occupation: Homemaker
(If not present, why?)
8. Brothers and Sisters:
Name C J
Age 4
Gender M
Name Carl
Age 9
Gender M
Name Leander Dave
Age 12
Gender M
Name Lindsey
Age 13
Gender F
9. Child now living with: Parents

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S HOME:
10. Description of Home: One multi-use room
Cooking Facilities: Portable gas stove
Sleeping Accommodations: Sleeps on the floor with mattress
Home Construction: Walls Concrete block
Roof Corrugated metal
Floor Concrete
11. Facilities and Services:
Water Source/Storage: Running water in home
Electricity: Available
Sanitary Facility: Toilet

No comments: