Thursday, June 25, 2009

Check out this cutie!!! Leydi 2009

Girls don't get any cuter than this one!!! Check out the toothless grin!!! After almost a year of trying to find sponsors for Leydi and Dulce in Santo Domingo, I have decided that it just wasn't meant to be... If the girls were meant to be with someone else, they would be gone by now... And, to be honest, Leydi is Jaden's favorite, so I would hate to break her heart. I had only intended to find sponsors for these children (a total of 5 with special health needs). I am happy to report that all 5 of them now have sponsors!!! 4 of them will officially be mine, and one is with Jim (Mack's Dad). The original 5 were: Diego, Jonathan, Katherine, Dulce, and Leydi. I took Diego immediately since he was in the same area as my other sponsored child Henry, and he was the one with the greatest health needs. Jonathan followed after Diego when I discovered that both of Jonathan's parents had passed away (just as Diego's had). Katherine found a sponsor (as mentioned)... And, now I officially announce that my girls and I have grown too close to these precious girls (Leydi and Dulce) to let them go. What a sweet surprise to see that Leydi is happy about the arrangement, too :0)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She is cute. I can see how Jaden is attached to her.