Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Girls




Jaden

Morgan
This is the follow up to the "my boys" post. These are my biological girls. I have to give them their own post after mentioning how I always wanted a boy.
Jaden's birthday is coming up in a month and a half. She will be 5. Time sure has flown by!
She has a lot of my features (she took after my side of the family more than she took after my husband's side). She loves to draw, ride her bike, swim, and play with her dolls. She is in kindergarten (home school). She is learning to write, read, add, subtract, speak Spanish, and learning about the world around her. Her favorite shows are Caillou, Curious George, Arthur, and Super Why.
Morgan was born on my birthday. She is now 2 1/2. She looks just like her daddy (except she has hair... LOL!). She loves to color, swim, dance, play with her dolls, write her letters, and paint. She is in Pre-Kindergarten (home school). She is learning to write, recognize letters and numbers, speak Spanish, and recognize shapes. Her favorite shows are the Wiggles, Dora the Explorer, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Caillou.
The are both very loving, and I am blessed to be able to spend so much time with them. I wouldn't trade them for anything!

1 comment:

CI9397 said...

Your girls are so cute!!
-Heather & Holly