Saturday, June 27, 2009

Project #11!!

Angelito (http://www.firstgiving.com/graduates2 )
As we wrap up fundraising project #10 ( http://www.firstgiving.com/helpfordiego ), I am giving you the links for the project #10. We only have $40 left to go for project #10!!!
Project #11 is for two young people that Tamara sponsors. They are both very close to graduating from the Children International Sponsorship program. I have some great pictures of them, but I need to get the identifying informtaion removed before I post them. Hopefully I will have them to post tomorrow.
Oh, by the way, I DO have a web-site under construction. It will be the one-stop place to find the latest fundraisers and updates. Since I am working every day for the next few days, my time is limited... However, I will be working on the site a little here and there as well as setting up everyone's fundraisers as they come up. Please have patience with me when it comes to responses to e-mails. I am on top off everything that is going on with the fundraisers, and everything should go smoothly.
Has anyone heard from Jennifer? She has not responded to my e-mail and her fundraiser is set for # 12. If anyone can get her for me, I would appreciate it. I have not gotten the info for her fundraiser, so if Tamara's ends before I have Jennifer's info, and will have to switch Jennifer with Mack. Hopefully, Jennifer has gotten the special needs request from CI, and that would solve everything.

No comments: