Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jonathan and his "abuelita"









I got some cool pictures of Jonathan with the woman he refers to as "abuela". With the pictures was an extensive report. I am not ready to reveal the details of the report because they pertain to his fundraiser that is coming up. We will be setting his abuela up with an IGP. As it stands now, she does not work because of health issues. Their only income comes from her daughter who gives them money for groceries!!! $50 is what was recorded as his income when I started sponsoring him in October of last year. The latest report that came with these pictures has the income at $80, but even $80 isn't sufficient to live on!
I can't wait for his project to start. I know that the business will help them get the things they need.

No comments: