Monday, August 3, 2009

Diego's Fundraiser/Raffle Update!





Inside the raffle container are the following tickets:
Honeycutt, Courtenay ~ 1 ticket
Boavida Fernandes, Susana ~ 2 tickets
Moland, Cheri ~ 3 tickets
Khaira, Camille ~ 5 tickets
Hogan, Steve ~ 6 tickets
Mills, Darlene ~ 1 ticket
Melon, Robin ~ 1 ticket
Wahl, Stephanie ~ 1 ticket
Tayner, Dana ~ 6 tickets
Uhde-Platt, Anne ~ 21 tickets
Palana, Kristen ~ 1 ticket
Caro, Efrain ~ 2 tickets
Ballweg, Patricia ~ 5 tickets
Here is the reminder about how the raffle works. For every $10 you donate to Diego's fundraiser: http://aurashouse.com/2009/06/emergency-project-for-diego-of-columbia/
you will get one raffle ticket. When the fundraiser is complete, I will video-tape the drawing. My daughters with mix up the names & then draw one out of the container (and you will get to see it all on video!!!) Then, I will announce the winner as a blog post. The winner will receive one of the following prizes of their choice:
1. $100 visa gift card
2. $100 donation to the child of their choice sponsored through CI
3. Microsoft Zune 4GB MP3 Player
I will update everyone on the fundraiser as time goes by. I appreciate everyone's donation!!! Thank you for your big hearts!

2 comments:

2raine said...

my hubby and I make a $30 donation to Diego fundraiser

Heather M said...

Wow!!! Thanks so much!!! I will get an updated report from Aura's House this Friday to see which names I need to add to the raffle. Thanks for caring about my sweet Diego & his aunt!