Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Letters from our precious children

Hi Heather!
I hope you and your daughters are in good health. God bless you in your job. I received your letter and read it with much attention. I like all of the things you said in your letter. For example, the greetings to my grandmother mean a lot to me because it is very important for me and my aunt, too. I am in good health. I help her with the housework.
I thank you deeply for being a wonderful sponsor! I say goodbye with a big hug!
Jonathan

Dear Mrs. Heather,
How have you and your children been? I hope that you are all well along with your husband. I am very happy that you worry about my family and for my health. Now I feel very good. I play soccer with my friends, and I have lots of friends. I know what it is like to lose your father because sometimes I feel alone and I only have my aunt's and grandfather's affection. They tell me that I am rude sometimes but they understand that I am hurting. I send you nice regards. I love you a lot. With affection, I say goodbye.
Diego

Dear Heather,
My family and I hope you are well. My brother and I are back in school, and we didn't go out much this summer because we had chickenpox. After we healed, we went to the beach. My parents thank you so much for the help you sent to us for the business. We heard before that the donation had arrived, but they haven't given that to us yet (he obviously wrote this letter BEFORE the other one). The reason they haven't given us the donation is because we are trying to find a location for the business. It has been hard finding a place, but we hope we can find it before the month ends. We have faith that we will do very good. Thank you so much for all of your help and we pray that God continues to bless you very much.
With love and affection,
Henry

Though he already mentioned Steve in his first letter while he wrote his very first letter during Steve's visit he also thanked him in his second letter as follows"

Dear Madrina Barbara

I hope this answer to your letter finds you in good health and that you do well in all of your projects that you have set for your future. I thank you for everything that you have cared about me.

Thank you for the world globe and shampoo and hair conditioner. Your friend Steve is very kind. Thank you to your friend Steve. My brother Lalo brought a box of chocolates (probably in reply to what did he do for his birthday in June) and I felt very happy with all my siblings. I say goodbye from you since this is my first letter. (actually his second). Kisses and hugs.
Mario

He also added a cute drawing of a bear holding a flower and a picture of me though it could have been his mother or sister. He signed it "This is me in disguise as a bear". He is so cute.

Hello Efrain!

It’s very good that, thank God, you are well and that your immenseaffection and that that love so big for her is in you who are part ofour family. She tells (asks) me what are you studying and she hopes that, with the help from God, your plans for your business could go well because she tells me that it’s very good to do things with God’swill and that she will pray for God to care and protect you. She lovesyou much and most of the times she looks at your picture and she tells her siblings that God gave her a very good sponsor and that she loves you much. She is doing well in school and soon the “aportes” (can not tell what is this) will begin.

Marisol (Alyson's mother)

In the back of the letter there is something more.

Most of her birthdays she likes going out.

Her favorite beach activity is swimming.

No comments: