Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lollipop Fundaraiser Update

It's official! The lollipop fundraiser will began in September! If you would like to order a box or two, it is $18 a box (72 lollies) & the shipping to you if you are in the US will be $5 for 2 boxes. I am not sure how much the shipping will actually cost because I have to order them and get them to my home first. (If you want to order 8 boxes, shipping is free!!) I will pay for any additional shipping myself, if it ends up being more than $5. $41 gets you 144 gourmet lollipops!! These are the flavors:
Blue Raspberry, Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Cherry Cheesecake, Cherry Snow, Cinnamon, Colorblaster, Grape Delight, Sour Green Apple, Strawberry Shake, Watermelon Slice, Wild Cherry
* Flavors are subject to change without notice

To order, I must receive your order with payment by September 5th. These lollipops have to be paid for in advance, and unfortunately, I can't afford to buy all of them and have people "pay me back". You can send a paypal payment (almost all of you know my e-mail address, but in case you are reading this blog for the first time, it is: heatherlecount@yahoo.com ). When you send your paypal payment, make sure to give me your address in the "comments" section. If you want to mail check or mondey order, e-mail me to let me know it's coming 1st.
I will update everyone to let you know the status (i.e. when the lollies arrive at my home & I ship them out to you).
These are perfect to take to work, events, school, etc.

No comments: