Saturday, August 22, 2009

***Gourmet Lollipop Fundraiser***


Here is an idea for our fundraisers, for anyone who is interested in participating. These 3-D Lollipops can be bought & then sold for profit towards our fundraisers!!! They come in great flavors:
Blue Raspberry, Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Cherry Cheesecake, Cherry Snow, Cinnamon, Colorblaster, Grape Delight, Sour Green Apple, Strawberry Shake, Watermelon Slice, Wild Cherry
Don't they sound delicious??? Now, this is how I am thinking it would go... For those of you who have upcoming fundraisers, you know that our donations have slowed down to a halt (almost). The idea is that whomever whats to participate, would need to let me know. I have to order these things in bulk- 576 pieces. If you would like to sell them, you can buy them by the box at a price of $18 (plus shipping) for 72. You, then sell them for 50 cents, 75 cents, or $1. You can really make your price. Whatever you make above what you paid for the box would be the amount raised for the fundraiser.
Then, you can apply that amount to your own fundraiser. I have several pages already set up, even though they are not yet released to the public. Or, you can put the money to someone else's fundraiser if you want.
Now, here is the trick, I have to buy the lollipops in case quantity. 8 Boxes have to be purchased at one time. You can purchase as many boxes as you want, but if everyone wants to get just one box, 8 people would have to participate to make it happen.
This can really be a boost to our fundraisers!!! These should not be hard to sell, and if you do a special such as a pack of 8 lollipops for $5, they will run out fast.
The money for the lollipops has to be paid upfrount, so you have to send me your payment either through my paypal account, or as a check in the mail. I will make a list of what everyone has paid for, and I will ship out the lollipops as soon as I get the bulk shipment.
Does anyone want to purchase some of these delicious lollipops for their sponsor kids? :0)

2 comments:

Candie said...

I will get 1 to 2 boxes to try and sell. When are you going to order?
Thanks
Candace

Heather M said...

Hi, Candace! I will be able to place the order as soon as I have enough dedicated individuals. Of course, I will take a couple of boxes myself, but I need to know that there are at least 2 more people wanting to take 2 boxes a piece. As long as I have enough to order 8 boxes at a time, I will order them 8 at a time. The only time we would get a discount is if we were to order 192 boxes or more at one time. Then, we would save less than $1 a box... So, no point in waiting for a large order. However, a case is 8 boxes, so I would have to be able to purchase in multiples of 8 each time.
I will keep everyone updated on the blog when we have enough people. Then, after everyone's payment is collected, I will place the order. Keep your eyes on the blog :0)