Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fifth Sponsored child~ Aldair from Colombia

The picture that I saw of him on the CI web-site when I decided to sponsor him



When I first saw Aldair's picture, I was looking for a child that would share the same community center with Henry. I inquired of CI if Aldair was in Cartagena. When they told me he was not, I was disappointed. Then, a few days later, when I saw he was still on the web-site, I decided to take him. I began sponsoring Aldair on May 25, 2008. Here are his details:

Age: 9 Gender: M Date of Birth: 12/19/1999


Height: 4 Feet 2 Inches Weight: 53 Pounds Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Brown
2. Health problems, if any: None
3. Attends School: Yes
4. Favorite School Subjects: Grammar
Favorite Pastimes or Sports: Playing soccer
Chores at Home: Running errands
Talents or Hobbies: Dancing, Singing
Languages Spoken: Spanish

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S FAMILY:
5. Approximate monthly income for the family (in U.S. Dollars): $90.00
6. Name of Father: Ricardo Age: 43 Occupation: Daily Worker
(If not present, why?)
7. Name of Mother: Judith Age: 38 Occupation: Homemaker
(If not present, why?)
8. Brothers and Sisters:
Name CarlosAge 19Gender MName Ferney RicardoAge 6Gender M
Name IngridAge 22Gender FName IvanAge 14Gender M
Name Luz EstefanyAge 11Gender FName Miguel AngelAge 4Gender M
Name YesicaAge 17Gender F
9. Child now living with: Parents

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S HOME:
10. Description of Home: One multi-use room
Cooking Facilities: Wood burning stove
Sleeping Accommodations: Beds
Home Construction: Walls Wood Roof Corrugated tile Floor Dirt
11. Facilities and Services:
Water Source/Storage: Neighbor's faucet
Electricity: Available
Sanitary Facility: Toilet

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hi Heather!

Do you know how I can follow your blog through this site? I think it's possible, but I'm not sure how to do that.

-Robyn