Thursday, January 1, 2009

Katherine's 2008 Christmas Package



Welcome to my new blog for my sponsored children!!! To see past posts of the sponsored kids, please visit: http://www.ilovemykids08.blogspot.com/
From now on, all of my post about these special children will be on this blog. So, keep coming back, as I will post pictures, letters, and updates as I get them. We currently have 9 children, so the posts should be pretty regular...
Now about this post: Katherine's Christmas package was delivered to her on 11/7/08. The reason that I sent it early is because in 2007, her package didn't get to her until February, even though I sent it in November. At least this way she got it before Christmas and not after. CI gets busy around the holidays, so that is probably the reason it takes so long.
In this package to Katherine, I sent her clothes, the tie blanket I made for her, a Baby Alive Sin N Slurp doll, Princess paint set, sticker books, paper doll books, and a chalk board.

No comments: