Monday, January 26, 2009

Yessica's Christmas Package

Well, I am already disappointed that it has taken so long to get a response on the packages that I sent, but now, the Guatemala office only took one picture! I guess I should have expected that because I don't think they have ever taken more than one. Anyway, I sent Yessica's package out on 10/8/08. The letter says that it was received by the office on 11/5/08 & delivered to Yessica on 12/11/08. Luckily, I meant for the package to be a Christmas package, so it all worked out. I just got the thank you letter today. This is what her letter says:
This letter is to thank you for the package that you sent me. I received 1 letter, 1 photo album (with my pictures in it), 1 board game, 1 chalk board, 1 jacks games, 4 books, 1 water color paint set, 12 pencils, 1 sharpener, 50 erasers, 3 ponytail holders, 3 skirts, 2 blouses, 1 dress, and 1 vest.
I am very happy for all of the things that you sent me. I will celebrate Christmas with all of my family at home. We are going to eat tamales and drink fruit punch. We, also, shoot off fireworks. Thank you for thinking of me.
Goodbye with kisses and hugs~ Yessica

No comments: