Monday, January 12, 2009

Henry's Thank you Letter Part 2

So, here is the picture that Henry made for me. And, now here is what his letter said:
Mi familia y yo esperamos que usted y los suyos se encuentren muy bien. Gracias por todo estos regalos estan muy bonitos. Ya estrene la cama ahora tambien voy a estrenar la cobija que recibi junto con los platos, los vasos, las toallas, el juego de damas y la carta. Ya Esneiver cumplio cinco años el 16 de septiembre. Le deseamos feliz navidad. Muchos besos para Jaden y Morgan. sin mas, me despido, con amor y cariño~ Henry
(My family and I hope that you and your family are well. Thank you for all of these pretty gifts. I already started using my bed, now I will be able to use the blanket that I received along with the plates, cups, towels, checkers game, and letter. Esneiver already turned 5 years old on September 16th. We wish you a Merry Christmas. Lots of kisses for Jaden and Morgan. Without anything else to say, I say good-bye. With love and affection~ Henry

No comments: