Sunday, January 18, 2009

Leydi's Christmas 2008 Package




Leydi's package was sent to her on 10/27/08. It arrived at the office on 12/2/08 and was delivered to her just in time for Christmas! (12/9/08) I got the thank you letters and pictures yesterday (the same day that I got Dulce's). I don't remember everything that I put in the package, so this is what it says on the package follow-up letter:
1 letter
1 photo album (with her pictures in it)
3 post cards
2 books
1 paint set
6 shirts
1 coat
1 pack of socks
1 map
The comment at the bottom says, "The child got very happy with the gifts, and gave thanks to the sponsor for them."
Here is what her short letter said:
Thank you for the nice gifts and letter that you sent me. The photo album with my pictures, 3 post cards, story books, paint set, shirts, coat, socks and map. Thank you so much. May God bless you~ Leydi

No comments: