Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Letter From Leydi

As promised, here is the letter that I received from Leydi a few days ago. I am going to stop putting it in Spanish and English, just so that I can save some time:
Thank you for your letter. I am in school and I am in the 3rd grade. Say hi to your daughters and give them a hug for me. Thank you for wanting to know me. When I am not at school, I play with my dolls. I say goodbye ~ Leydi

Now, doesn't she just melt your heart? "Thank you for wanting to know me"!?!?! I can't wait to respond. I am hoping to send her a new doll for her birthday in June as well. She is only seven but in the 3rd grade. I will have to ask CI about that and make sure they got her age right. That happened to me before. They had messed up the age of one of children by 3 years!! Hopefully, she really is 7, and is just so smart that she advanced to the 3rd grade :0)

No comments: