Thursday, January 22, 2009

A letter from Mwanza!!!


I am REALLY loving this!!! I had asked Mwanza to please try to write to me himself, even if he can not write so well. His sister had been writing for him for about 6 months, but after I requested this of him, he did it!!! Now, today, I got another letter written by him. It warms my heart to see his own words put to paper!!! I am so proud of him! Here is his letter (short, but he wrote it all by himself!):

How are you and your family? Here I am okey with my family. I was happy to receive the card. I enjoy to listen to the music. I like the drawing picture from Jaden. I wish you a merry Christmas. More from you
Yours, Mwanza

The power of one letter received on my birthday :0) He just made my day! By the way, the card that he is referring to is a card that I found at the dollar store. I found a Christmas card that plays Christmas music when you open it. I sent all 9 of the kids one for Christmas because I thought they might enjoy seeing a card with music. You don't see one of those every day :0)

No comments: